Boutique Hotel Near Stonehenge
We are a boutique hotel near Stonehenge in Wiltshire (just 7 miles away). Located in East Chisenbury, a hamlet on the edge of the beautiful rolling downs of Salisbury Plain. We also have two of the country’s most significant world heritage sites on our door step:
- Stonehenge World Heritage Site (15 minutes away)
- Avebury Stone Circles and Henge (26 minutes away) one of the greatest marvels of prehistoric Britain.
The local area is great for outdoor activities. This includes endless walking with views as far as the eye can see, setting out directly from the front door of the pub. You can also experience wild swimming in the village diving pool. If you fancy something more adventurous you could try:
- Sky Diving with the Red Devils at their home, just down the road at Netheravon
- A day shooting on the Farm at Rushall organics
- Great Stones Way
Or something less energetic but hugely popular:
- The Hawk Conservancy Trust
- The Great Bustard Project
- Antique shopping at Indigo
As you can see there really is something for everyone. Alternatively, you can just stay put in the village and eat, drink and be merry!
If you would like to find out more about our boutique hotel near Stonehenge please get in touch.