Boutique Hotel Near Stonehenge
A boutique hotel near Stonehenge (just 7 miles away), perfect for foodies and with so many fun things to do in the area.
East Chisenbury is a hamlet on the edge of the beautiful rolling downs of Salisbury Plain. Come to escape the rush of busy lives, but whilst you are here there are plenty of things do do in the area.
Heritage – we have 2 of the country’s most significant World heritage sites on our door step.
- Stonehenge World Heritage Site is 15 minutes away
- Avebury Stone Circles and Henge one of the greatest marvels of prehistoric Britain are not much further.
The local area is great for outdoor activities, endless walking with views as far as the eye can see setting out directly from the front door of the pub, wild swimming in the diving pool in the village or one not try something more adventurous?
- Sky Diving with the Red Devils at their home, just down the road at Netheravon
- A day shooting on the Farm at Rushall organics
- Maningford Ford trout fishery is one of Wiltshire’s premier trout fisheries
Or something less energetic but hugely popular:
As you can see there really is something for everyone…alternatively just stay put in the village and eat, drink and be merry!